The Love Story Of S And M

Friday, December 10, 2010

the love of my life (1)

owh my head
its sooo terribly hurt
thinking about a thousand of marvin is so damm suffering
haiz  a thought stuck to my head everytime i think about marvin already married
i wanted to commit suiside man
but i will not do it because marvin will be sad
i will fight for him to the end
i will think millions of ideas just to get his heart
i feel like singing the song baby,baby baby ohhhh -justin bieber to my beloved marvin
to tell you the truth his wife SUCK
i would do a better wife for him
i can cook,wash,make the beds,clean the house arggh
the point is i can do housechores better than her
damm man
and besides that, i can confort him everytime his sad
feeling like dating him now
but hi ****ing wife dont let him
haiz thiss is all i can say
plz wait for part 2
bye
and most of all
i love you my dear marvin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home